Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to Normal = The Good Kind of Busy

Life is back to normal. To clarify, I am just busy with school and home. I am no longer in fast-forward and supercharged busy. I do not plan a return to the supercharged state for sometime. Exhaustion is not where I like to live.

Saturday was marvelous! I presented two sessions at the Washington County Spring Gardening Seminar. I had a great time!!! There really is something special about getting a group of gardeners together to learn and share. The day could not have gone more smoothly and my sessions got great reviews – that is always a nice bonus. Some of the comments touched my heart and I am so very grateful to have had the experience. I am also grateful that the information I shared about habitat gardening was so well received. It was a very good day. I want to send a HUMONGOUS “Thank You!” to everyone who was there!

Tomorrow, as many on the east cost continue to shovel snow, I’ll share more Florida photos of birds on the beach.

1 comment:

Margaret Cloud said...

I am glad you had a nice time at your gardening seminar, I have to brush up on my flower planting. I had a flower garden last year and only half came up, a green thumb I do not have.